Are you looking for the best restorative dentistry service in Pomona, California? Then, Pomona Dental Practice should be your number one option. Restorative dentistry can transform the look of your smile, and significantly improve and protect your oral health. If you’re looking for a way to improve your smile and restore damaged or decay, consider our restorative dental solutions here at Pomona Dental Practice. Our professionals are specially trained to restore your smile.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Dental experts use the term restorative dentistry to explain the procedures they use to replace missing or damaged teeth. It involves the general care of patients who require the restoration of the oral or dental tissues. However, the most common restorative services you will find are crowns, fillings, implants, and bridges. But no matter what option you’re looking for, the main aim of restorative dentistry is to help bring back the natural smile on your face and prevent any form of oral health issue in the future.
Benefits Of Restorative Dentistry
As we already mentioned, restorative dentistry’s primary purpose is to help bring back that smile on your face. This process comes with some significant benefits:
- First, filling up the empty spaces in your mouth will help keep your teeth aligned properly.
- Secondly, replacing a damaged or missing tooth also makes it less difficult to practice and maintain excellent oral care habits. That will help prevent the buildup of plaque and the problems it can lead to.
- A missing or damaged tooth can easily affect your smile, confidence, appearance, self-esteem, and even your health.
Although prevention should be the sole focus of your oral health routine, there may be specific issues that will require proactive restorative treatment. Dental problems like cavities, tooth fractures, cracks, and other forms of tooth damage only get worse without proper attention. Restorative dentistry helps to correct all these dental issues.
The Restorative Dental Procedures We Offer
At Pomona Dental Practice, we have the comprehensive restorative dental treatment options you need, no matter your oral issue.
- Dental implants: Whether you are missing a tooth or every last one of your natural teeth, we have the options you need. From dental replacement options to dental implants, we will get you smiling proudly again. Some of the common dental replacement options we have include dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures. The dental implant option is always an excellent choice, as it offers a permanent replacement for your missing or damaged tooth.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are another great way to repair and restore any damaged tooth. For example, if you have a broken tooth, a damaged one, a cracked or decaying tooth, then a restorative dental crown procedure could be the perfect solution for you.
- Cosmetic dentistry services: If you’re looking for ways to improve or restore the appearance of your smile, then you may be interested in our range of cosmetic dentistry services. These services have been put together with one aim, which is to help you achieve the kind of dental perfection you’ve been dreaming of. We use options like dental veneers and dental crown procedures to give you the results you need. So, whether you have experienced intense dental decay or your teeth are stained or damaged, we have the perfect treatments for you.
So, if you need restorative dentistry service in Pomona, California, don’t hesitate to visit us. Contact us today to learn more and schedule an appointment.